Followers

Sunday 29 October 2017

Halloween Kit

SPOILER ALERT, THIS POST HAS PICTURES IN FROM THE GOODIES IN THE HALLOWEEN KIT, IF YOU'RE NOT OPENING YOUR KIT STRAIGHT AWAY COMEBACK LATER....

Today we are joining with Shawn from Magnolia-licious as already Shawn has been the owner here for over a year!!

Today Tamara, Liz and I from Swedish House Crafts are showing our designs using items from the Halloween Kit, available from HERE

Make sure you pop around our blogs and leave a comment as on SHC's first birthday, on 5th November, someone will win some Gummiapan goodies.


I have coloured Toothache Tilda with my distress reinkers, and used the tooth tag die and tablet bottle dies too from the kit. The shape of the card has been cut using a die from an earlier Doohickey club kit.


I have used a 'Get well soon' die from Gummiapan, available HERE, these dies cut like a dream, I have also used a Gummiapan die to cut Tilda out, it is one of the Nesting Stitched Ovals.


And here it is in close up.


Unusually for me I only have two flowers on here, a white curled flower and a vintage white flower.


And here is the tooth die.

Thank you for popping by, and remember to check out the blog you will see the goodies up for grabs.

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! it's so gorgeous hunny, I love it xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Tilda, toothache bites! Love the gorgeous frame shape hun, which kit was this from, do you remember? I love it! Gorgeous card hunny. Sending hugs sweets, hope life is going well, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Becky, this is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for lovely cards. Love how you use Magnolia dies <3 Im a big fan of your work <3

    ReplyDelete