Followers

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Big Wheels Keep On Turnin'

Good morning everyone, at last I am organised enough to schedule a post!!! I have done a few things in the background, and I am hoping to get back into my card making! I have just bought about 80 copics, so I am going to find the time to have fun with those!

Over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog it is our 200th challenge, and the theme is 'Road Trip', pop over and take a peek at the gorgeous DT creations.

I have coloured Big Wheels Keep On Turnin' with my distress reinkers to match the Maja Design Sofiero papers.

I am selling some LOTV stamps on Ebay if you want to take a peek, the link is HERE.

I am entering this in to the Flower Power challenge at In The Pink
Anything Goes at WWODT
Favourite Colouring Medium - DI's as I love the look they give - at As You Like It

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, this is sooo cute. Love the image and fab colouring.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW This is stunning work. You image is amazing and you have coloured it to perfection. I love the complete design of this project, its just perfect. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous and beautiful Becky xx
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the pretty design and your fab colouring
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Becky, it's beautiful, really stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Becky! I love how you coloured the image. I really like the colours. Thanks for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I especially love the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore this card, love the layering of different elements and your coloring is very good.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Angela DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Becky! I could sit and stare at this for ages and still never work out your fabby secret to colouring it! AMAZING chick! I UTTERLY LOVE this fabulous card and totally adore that paper combo and again that lush pink lace. Beautiful!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Becky, beautifully coloured. Love it
    Thanks for joining this fortnights challenge at In the Pink
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete